Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two Years To Go

My niece Adelina graduated from high school yesterday, it was a really nice celebration with good speakers (even the mayor, yes, Antonio). For me, it was very satisfying, because two years ago, I had some concerns. But she came through. And I’m very proud of her. I hope she REALLY follows her dreams, because she’s very talented and would make a good movie director/graphic artist; she’s also a good photographer. Now for my son, we have two years to go and I know it will be here very soon.

Grandma & Lina.

Proud parents.


The future.

We love to celebrate at Palermo’s.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my two lil cousins! Happy B'day Gabe and Congrats on your graduation Lina. Cherish each moment, for tomorrow it will be hard to remember or hard to keep denying it happened when it did! LOL. Love you guys!
    Tía Sori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day I was quicker and I would have jumped higher as well.LOL :)

    ReplyDelete