Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lately

I find myself talking to friends about how our kids have grown-up so fast. And I bet, our parents and grandparents did the same. But it always feels so much personal when it’s happening to you.

Our son is turning sixteen tomorrow and he’ll probably have his driving license at the end of the month. Which means, I have two years left, before he really doesn’t have to listen to me. We ALL know what I mean by this…At least I can say the past sixteen years have been well invested.

Now I find myself looking towards the future.

Primos (cousins), Lina ready for her prom and Gabriel her support. 

Here are more reasons why I love Los Angeles, a little rain then beautiful skies.



Our Secret Garden is nearly done.

La luna.

4 Palms at dusk.

Looking north from Santa Monica.

Nostalgia, my grandmother had a red one.

No comments:

Post a Comment