Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Celebration & Nature

On Saturday, we celebrated Gabriel’s birthday with a picnic (we love picnics). We had a really nice time watching the kids play ball and board games (adults included).

We also had additional company, a Red Tail Hawk and Gophers. Who were probably waiting for us to leave, so they can do all the natural things that happen in nature, I think the Hawk was checking out his dinner, the gofers…

When I take in the whole picture, it warms my heart to know our son still enjoys just doing the simple things, like just hanging with friends and family.

Nino Chelo, I'm not sixteen anymore, I'm going to be sore later. He was.

Dodgertown is coming.

The birthday boy swinging away.

Cousin Lina was next.

The Cake.


It’s NATURE TIME…

Feed us.

Hey, don’t go away, feed us more.

The Honey Bees came too.

The Gopher.

In flight.

Ah, beautiful.

We’re leaving now, the park is all yours.


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome bird. And you have the hawk's eye to be able to capture it! I'm enjoying the music as well...

    ReplyDelete