Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday Art, Sunday Parade

On the second Saturday of every month there’s a Northeast L. A. art walk (NELA) and some times I hit a few spaces to see what’s new. This Saturday was that, my brother joined me at six galleries. We enjoyed most of the things we saw, especially meeting and talking with other artist. But for me, the topper was meeting Ron “HELLBOY” Perlman; this guy has been around for a long time. And he’s always good in what he does and on this Saturday night he was checking out art.

On Sunday morning got up early and spent it with my youngest niece. She wanted to check out the 2009 Pride celebration, which I had not been to in 14 years. We had fun hanging out and a good lunch.

Ron “HELLBOY” Perlman

The signs say it all…


It's a celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment