Friday, May 29, 2009

Early Morning

A few months ago I decided to start hiking again. One of my favorite places to go is, Dante’s Peak in Griffith Park. I try to do this three or four times a week, some weeks I only manage to do it twice. I like to get up there by 7:30 in the morning. Sometimes I can wrangle someone to get up early to join me or I go up by myself. It’s a great way to start the day. Today, I checked out a few other spots I enjoy. Here are some of the images of the morning. 

The Sun was asleep this morning, which made it a very cool walk.

The Redwoods in Griffith Park.

The creek is a bit dry, but still wonderful.

What can I say, tropical leaves.

One of many little waterfalls in Ferndell Park.

Another one.

Lonely pink.

Horse corral up Beachwood.

Wildflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment