Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Favorite Shot of the Day (New Series)

About a month ago I started a new series, Favorite Shot of the Day. Since I walk with my camera 90% of the time, some days I get a few good shots; sometimes I get nothing that I’m truly crazy about. With this series, I’m challenging myself to find that favorite shot of the day. It doesn’t have to be a perfect shot, just something that’s says, I like that feel. That said; you are welcome to follow me on this fun journey. Here on the blog, I won’t have all my images (I have over thirty now). But, you can click on my Facebook link and see all the images.

7-15-09


7-18-09


7-25-09


7-26-09


7-27-09

1 comment:

  1. I love them...all of them! A picture is worth a thousands words...well your photos leave me speechless. Beautiful, inspiring.

    ReplyDelete